Principal, CEO, & executive coach—AKA the right brain & organizational-development pro
Lori’s been a leadership and organizational development leader for over two decades. And helps individuals, teams, and entire organizations solve for problems that impact productivity, relationships, and the bottom line.
With nearly a dozen licenses and certifications, she’s that rare combination of EQ and IQ…a deep, curious listener…who listens for what’s said—and what’s left unsaid. Who notices blind spots and shifts in body language that can elude everyone else. All so that the entirety of a person and a problem can be engaged in the desired transformation.
Before founding THC, Lori:
- Led organizational effectiveness at Raytheon’s $8B electronic systems business
- Served as director of organization and management development at Honeywell
- Held HR leadership roles at Honeywell Aerospace/Allied Signal, Ashland Chemical, and Monsanto
- MS in Organizational Development from Pepperdine—the world’s premiere organizational development program
- BS in Business Administration from the University Nebraska
- Certificates in Coaching and Organization & Systems Development across 8 years of post-graduate study
- Taught in the MBA and Master of Science in Organization Development programs at Pepperdine University, 2005 to present.
- Co-created a 35 years-and-counting marriage
- 2015 Alumni of the Year, Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business
- Multiple board leadership roles throughout career including:
- President of HR Strategy Forum (Professional Association for HR Executives)
- Board member/governance committee chair, EmpowHER Institute
- Co-designer/facilitator at Pepperdine Business School Alumni Leadership Council Retreat in collaboration with Alumni Relations Office (5 years)
“Lori possesses impressive personal power utilized through exceptional listening skills, thoughtful questioning, and genuine care for people. She quickly assesses interpersonal situations and provides excellent feedback and assistance.”
How to Make Cool Leaders Great and Great Organizations Better.
Download our free guide