Executive Coach, Consultant
Douglas Fletcher specializes in Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational Assessments, and Leadership Coaching and Development. He has over 20 years of experience in the corporate, legal and non-profit sectors, and focuses on partnering with clients to assess opportunities for improvement, create a plan of action, and produce results. Known for the attention he brings to his work, Douglas' good humor and deep experience inform his thoughtful, candid advice, establishing a solid rapport with clients and participants alike.
Douglas has worked across all parts of client organizations, impacting executive management through to individual contributors. He is a graduate of American University with a Master of Science in Organizational Development, holds a certificated in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University, is certified in Organization & Systems Development from the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, and is also a member of the NTL Institute for Applied Behavior Science.
- Maintained a relationship with my longest term coaching client for over six years
- Have provided diversity and inclusion training for thousands of employees across multiple business sectors.
- Managed small retail establishments before applying to graduate school and pursuing a career in organization development.
- Designed & administered a survey to assess a company's market potential. Then created a marketing plan, which successfully increased the company's revenue.
- Have been a consultant and a coach on whom my clients rely.
- A dedicated husband for 14 years and the father of 12 and 10-year-old girls
- Achieved a Master's Degree in Organization Development from American University
- Earned the Certificate of Leadership Coaching from the Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
- A member of American Mensa for over 25 years
- An amateur musician for 30 years
How to Make Cool Leaders Great and Great Organizations Better.
Download our free guide