With the purpose of building communities of high trust and high impact, Tim offers executive coaching and leadership team advisory services to companies and institutions around the world from early-stage entrepreneurial ventures to truly global organizations. Drawing on his own experience in starting and leading new ventures on a global basis, his work has focused on helping top executives execute their strategies as effectively as possible by leveraging their purpose, linking leadership goals with business objectives, and building high-performing teams.
Professional achievements include:
- Launching as a founding partner and Chief Operating Officer, the creation of Korn Ferry International’s Leadership Coaching and Development Group
- Coaching executives at Apple, AT&T, GE, Google, Medtronic, Patagonia, and Unilever
- Delivering leadership development programs at Harvard Business School, the Wharton School, and the Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Leading a $40mm operating division for publicly-held Right Management Consultants
- Serving as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Outplacement International
Personal highlights include:
- Receiving his MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business and his BA from Williams College
- Living in Tokyo, Japan, and working throughout Asia for three years with Bank of America
- Visiting Scholar at the American University of Beirut
- Ongoing coaching and advisory services to major non-profits in California and mentoring younger people in pivotal stages of their careers
- Nurturing and supported by a wonderful family forged by love and wildfires
- Biking the back roads of Sonoma Valley
How to Make Cool Leaders Great and Great Organizations Better.
Download our free guide