Sheryl's extensive experience working with leaders to deepen their people leadership acumen begins by improving self-awareness through the lens of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) coupled with Positive Intelligence (PQ) to strengthen the ability to self-observe and overcome blind spots. Sheryl brings a holistic approach to coaching clients bridging the personal and professional for authentic presence. She is passionate about supporting female leaders, particularly in growing their confidence to accelerate their ascension into Senior Leadership and Officer positions.
Sheryl's background includes leadership & professional development, career development, talent pipeline management, and program management of people management and leadership best practice programs. She works with Managers, Directors, and Hi-Potentials to achieve their aspirational vision.
- Completed the Women's Executive Leadership Program (WEXL) - UC Berkeley HAAS
- Holds certifications in Leadership Development and Emotional Intelligence (EQi 2.0/EQi 360)
- Currently a "Mental Fitness" Positive Intelligence (PQ) Coach and pending certification
- An active member of the Human Resource Strategy Forum (HRSF)
- 2019 Presidents' Diversity Champion Award recipient – Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Possess a Master of Business Administration from Holy Names University
- Obtained certifications from the Hudson Institute of Coaching and is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited coach (ACC)
- Serve two Hi-Potential Female leadership programs as a Mentor Coach
- Gives back as a Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT) Program Mentor through SF Black MBA Association
How to Make Cool Leaders Great and Great Organizations Better.
Download our free guide