Nicole Silverman is an executive coach and leadership development consultant in Oakland, California. She coaches executive, senior and aspiring leaders to discover their authentic leadership styles. Nicole focuses her leadership coaching on helping individuals become aware of their leadership strengths and challenges, devising a plan to improve their leadership effectiveness and impact, continually supporting them through the changes necessary to bring out their best leadership capabilities.
- More than 25 years of experience directing all aspects of human resource functions
- Directed a team of HR professionals responsible for employee relations, performance management, recruitment, compliance, compensation and benefits administration, and talent management.
- Director of Learning and Development for an FTSE 100 company responsible for leadership and career development of over 7,000 employees worldwide
- Participated on a team that managed global employee engagement surveys administered to over 27,000 employees.
- Worked extensively with executives, senior and emerging leaders as part of an experiential accelerated development program aimed at high potentials, providing support and inspiration in their quest to understand their unique leadership talents, how they are perceived, and how they want to present themselves.
- Raised two accomplished and compassionate high school-age children who achieve academic excellence, excel in sports, support social justice, and are recognized for their leadership abilities.
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute, the largest and oldest coach training school globally
- Achieved Professional Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation.
- Served for seven years on the founding Board of Trustees for an independent PreK-8 bilingual, international school with two campuses now in its 16th year.
- Active Executive Coach for Political Leaders Volunteer Coaching Program for the past seven years
- Founding Pioneer for Positive Intelligence, Inc. The global leader in the science and practice of mental fitness.
How to Make Cool Leaders Great and Great Organizations Better.
Download our free guide