Devoted to empowering leaders, Brooke is intrigued with how people communicate. She uses her 30 years of business experience to help individuals tap into what they want, enable them to develop influential communication, and cultivate better relationships. The outcome is tremendously rewarding and profitable.
Starting her career with Xerox taught Brooke how to bring in revenue, establish effective communication, and lead teams. She made history as the youngest leader to run a profit center, leading her organization to become the most profitable district in the United States with the highest customer and employee satisfaction ratings. She went on to help build cutting-edge entrepreneurial companies that begged for a paradigm shift.
Brooke specializes in communication, coaching conversations, relationship strategy, and performance excellence working with individuals who seek to establish and strengthen their leadership abilities. As an Executive Coach, Brooke works with leaders at established global companies and fast-growing start-ups in the technology, financial, manufacturing, and healthcare sectors. Clients build dynamic strategies to instigate powerful and lasting change through their partnership with Brooke.
- Led a $70 m corporate division and was awarded the highest distinction in the company for partnership excellence
- Certified executive coach from the Hudson Institute of Coaching
- Accredited with International Coaching Federation (ICF) at the PCC level
- Coaching executives at Fortune 500 companies, and senior and high potential leaders at fast-growing, well-funded start-ups
- Practitioner in Meyers Briggs (MBTI), Hogan Assessments, and Conscious Business
- Proud mother of two confident and empowered adult daughters
- Strategic advisor for genomic research on rare cancers, working on bridging the gap between scientists, medical practitioners, and patients
- Pro bono coaching for front line medical professionals
- Elegant and enthusiastic salsa dancer
Solve Your Organizational Challenges
Download our Brochure to learn how The Heffelfinger Company can help you